Mindful Kids Workshop (ages 4-6)
Activities for Kindness, Focus, and Calm
Join Kathy Marvel, local mindfulness coach/teacher, for an engaging children’s workshop incorporating the breathing techniques from her latest children’s book, And She Said Breathe.
What to Expect:
- Children will learn valuable breathing techniques for combating daily stressors
- Children will work to increase focus through the use of yoga poses
- Children will work to increase awareness through a short meditation
- Children will focus on gratitude as a way to find the good
- Children will focus on spreading kindness
- Make and Take: “Gratitude Journal” and “Sparkle Jar
- Includes: workshop, gratitude journal, and make and take Sparkle Jar
Each child brings: snack, water bottle, and 16 oz clear plastic bottle/lid
Parents: You may stay or drop off depending on parent/child comfort level
Workshop – 90 min Cost: $25
Includes: workshop, gratitude journal, and make and take Sparkle Jar
Sign Up Here for Mindful Kids Here!
Copies of And She Said Breathe will be available for purchase after the workshop using cash, Venmo, or credit card.
Instructor: Kathy Marvel
Kathy Marvel is an author, international mindfulness speaker/coach, and 1st grade teacher. She has five years of experience teaching mindfulness to both children and adults. Her workshops emphasize strategies for combating stress, finding focus, and mindful living.